Welcome to Winslow Art Center
An inspiring and intimate community space for—and by—artists, located on Bainbridge Island.
Established in 2011, the Winslow Art Center offers an ever-expanding selection of adult art instruction.
Whatever your interest, preferred media, or skill level — you will discover a way to take your creativity to the next level. Multi-day workshops, weekly classes, open studios, and overseas art experiences are led by professional teaching artists from around the region, the country, and the world.
Coming Up Soon
- Watercolor Painting From Photo Reference with Sandy Haight, Wednesdays, October 2-November 20, 2019 Learn more
- All Media Painting for Beginners with Sylvia Carlton, Thursdays, Oct 10 – Nov 21, 2019 (no class Oct 31) Learn more
- Color Clinic for Painters with Diane Crago, Fridays, Oct 11-Nov 15, 2019 (no class Nov 8) Learn more
- Foundational Drawing Class with Elizabeth (Beth) Moga Wednesdays, Oct 16-Nov 20, 2019 Learn more
- Advanced Painting Techniques with Darrell Anderson, Tuesdays, Oct 15-Nov 26, 2019 Learn more
- Landscape Painting from Photo Reference with David Marty, Wednesdays, Oct 16-Nov 20 Learn more
Art Walk | First Friday of Every Month from 6 — 8 PM
Join us in the gallery for refreshments, say hello, and see what’s new.