Welcome to Winslow Art Center
An inspiring and intimate community space for—and by—artists, located on Bainbridge Island.
Established in 2011, the Winslow Art Center offers an ever-expanding selection of adult art instruction.
Whatever your interest, preferred media, or skill level — you will discover a way to take your creativity to the next level. Multi-day workshops, weekly classes, open studios, and overseas art experiences are led by professional teaching artists from around the region, the country, and the world.
Coming Up Soon
Fresh offer of weekly classes |
- Sandy Haight- Watercolor Painting From Photo Reference, Wednesdays, (8-Week Session) October 2-November 20, 2019 Learn more
- Sylvia Carlton – All Media Painting for Beginners – Thursdays Oct 3 – Nov 7, 10 am – 1 pm Learn more
- Diane Crago – Color Clinic for Painters – Fridays- Oct 4-Nov 1, 2019 Learn more
- Foundational Drawing Class with Elizabeth Moga Wednesdays Oct 9-Nov 13, 2019 Learn more
- Advanced Painting Techniques with Darrell Anderson, Tuesdays Oct 15-Nov 26, 2019 Learn more
- David Marty – Landscape Painting from Photo Reference, Wednesdays Oct 16-Nov 20 Learn more
Art Walk | First Friday of Every Month from 6 — 8 PM
Join us in the gallery for refreshments, say hello, and see what’s new.